Goultarminator Rykke Errel Index du Forum
Goultarminator Rykke Errel
Un tournoi pour ceux qui en ont.

Goultarminator Rykke Errel Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: HDTV Descargar Firmware Blackberry Storm Para Samsung Gt S5 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Goultarminator Rykke Errel Index du Forum -> Goultarminator Rykke-Errel -> Présentations des candidats
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gerfod

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 01:03 (2016)    Sujet du message: HDTV Descargar Firmware Blackberry Storm Para Samsung Gt S5 Répondre en citant

Descargar Firmware Blackberry Storm Para Samsung Gt S5230 > urlin.us/2baou

i...just...bought...it...3...days...ago...Join..89..other..followers..Build..a..website..with..WordPress.com..JDK..maybe?..tnx..Reply..Graeme..says:..August..16,..2010..at..7:10..am..Hi..whenever..i..download..games..it..says..Not..Supported..what..do..i..do..Reply..theosamakhan..says:..August..19,..2010..at..8:42..pm..change..ur..firmware..then..its..will..works..Reply..Newstyler..says:..August..17,..2010..at..9:48..pm..Hey..!..man..thanks..a..lot..Reply..shubham..says:..August..19,..2010..at..3:12..pm..do..u..have..any..motion..sensor..games????..if..yes..then..pls..post..them!!!!..thanx..&&&&..Reply..Humbert..says:..August..24,..2010..at..1:07..am..that..ibear..app..works..without..changes..de..firmware???..because..im..afraid..in..chage..the..firmware..and..the..phone..dont..work..anymore,..see..you,..thanks..for..this..page..Reply..LJKHJH..says:..August..25,..2010..at..5:49..pm..would..u..do..little..more..search..and..find..out..can..we..change..sms..text..messaging..memory?..or..u..can..make..any..new..folder..in..messages,..so..we..change..default..setting..to..newly..make..folder..for..message..storage&&..Reply..Graeme..says:..August..27,..2010..at..10:11..am..Hi..when..ever..i..download..games..it..says..not..supported..should..i..get..another..firmware..if..so..can..you..send..it..to..my..email..at..duffmangdgmail.com..thanks??..Reply..lovely.boy..says:..August..27,..2010..at..1:56..pm..hi..thx..for..what..u..do..for..as..bat..what..is..the..bad..think..can..happen..to..my..phone..gt-s5230..if..any..rong..happen..i..need..to..now..very..soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon..Reply..sas..says:..September..5,..2010..at..6:29..pm..hey..dude..can..u..tell..me..how..to..restore..the..default..frimware..for..my..samsung..Reply..Farma..says:..September..13,..2010..at..7:25..pm..wen..r..u..going..to..get..s5233t..customfirmware..Reply..Farma..says:..September..13,..2010..at..7:26..pm..wen..r..u..going..to..get..s5233t..customfirmware..Reply..ameya..says:..September..14,..2010..at..4:21..pm..hey..mrThe..following..error..occurred:check...out...my...blog...after...5...days...because...i...am...very...busy...Reply...faisal...says:...June...13,...2010...at...9:38...am...dear...ineed...some...landscape...and...motion...senser...games...please...help...me...Reply...theosamakhan...says:...June...14,...2010...at...5:52...pm...find...it...on...my...blog...soon...i...will...make...games...for...you&...Reply...Tyler...says:...June...16,...2010...at...7:56...am...DUDE...WHERE...IS...THE...GAME...IZZIT...ONI...IBEER...Reply...Tyler...says:...June...16,...2010...at...5:18...pm...Where...is...the...game...izzit...only...the...i...beer...Reply...ye...says:...June...19,...2010...at...4:33...am...hi&...I...wanna...ask...you...something.I...did...download...i...phone...firmware...from...your...website...and...I...did...whatever...you...say...in...the...youtube...videoClose..Active..since..:..Through:..My..Contributions..Reviews,..Questions,..Answers,..Stories..Good..Bad..best..Answers..See..all..by..Close..Answer..This..Question..Support..Mobile..Mobile..Device..Feature..Phone..Sign..In..Sign..In..Sign..in..with..your..Samsung..Account..E-mail..Please..enter..an..e-mail..address..Remember..my..e-mail..address..Password..Please..enter..a..password..Find..your..e-mail..or..password..SIGN..IN..Not..a..member..yet?..Sign..up..now..Connect..with..Social..Sign..in?..In..order..to..use..Social..Sign-in,..please..sign..up..Samsung..Account..and..connect..your..SNS..accounts..in.."Preference"could..u..plz..help..me..out..what..to..do?..waitin..for..yor..responseReply...A...K...says:...January...4,...2011...at...9:14...pm...hahahahahah...noooooooooooooo...u...have...to...do...it...like...i...do...it...in...this...video...my...facebook...for...more...help&&...Reply...renz...says:...December...18,...2010...at...5:30...pm...Reply..A..K..says:..January..4,..2011..at..9:07..pm..oh..feel..really..bad..we..will..chat..on..my..facebook..not..here..my..facebook..for..more..help..Reply..Shivan20..says:..December..20,..2010..at..7:35..pm..Ayy..how..do..u..put..it..in..dee..fone????..Reply..A..K..says:..January..4,..2011..at..9:05..pm..my..facebook..for..more..help..Reply..maddox..says:..January..3,..2011..at..12:39..am..thnx..man..for..all..this..thinks..and..for..all..this..softwar..i..use..it..to..my..samsung..gt..s5233w..star..wifi..too..it..work..Reply..Leave..a..Reply..Cancel..reply..Enter..your..comment..herei.want.to.upgrade.my.mobile.with.new.firm.ware.i...need...moree...apps...&...plzz...i...em...not...able...to...find...the...at...olCANCEL.EDIT.SUBMIT.Terms.&.Conditions.Policies.and.Guideline.Ask.a.New.Question.Thank.You!.Questions.&.Answers.are.typically.posted.within.24.hours,.pending.approvalCANCEL..EDIT..SUBMIT..Policies..and..Guideline..Terms..&..Conditions..Answer..This..Question..Thank..You!..Help..us..answer..questions..from..the..communityYES.LATER.Preference.Check.Close.OK.No.Access.Close.Sorry,.there.is.insufficient.stock.for.your.cart(LogOut/Change)..You..are..commenting..using..your..Twitter..accountReply..iliass..says:..September..26,..2010..at..12:33..pm..WTF..dude..in..you..vdeos..on..youtube..says..you..cn..download..GTA..IV..and..that..another..cool..gme..here..but..it..isnt..here..Reply..A..K..says:..September..30,..2010..at..2:11..pm..go..to..link..bellow..Reply..Liel..says:..September..27,..2010..at..3:26..pm..sir,..i..tried..to..download..NBA,..paint..etc..in..my..phone..but..it..says..unsupported..content.what..will..i..do?..Reply..A..K..says:..September..30,..2010..at..2:09..pm..if..u..have..gt-s5230..(be..sure..ur..phone..is..not..gt-5233s..and..unlocked)..then..find..tutorial..on..my..site..how..to..flash..frimware..Reply..RB..says:..October..4,..2010..at..2:07..pm..Datz..it?..Shit..mayne..i..thought..that..yah..will..get..more..games..Reply..michael..says:..October..8,..2010..at..5:35..pm..thank..youuuuuuuuuuuuuu..Reply..Anonymous..says:..October..17,..2010..at..2:54..am..hey!!..how..to..do..u..install..games..on..your..samsung..wifi??..Reply..junkyard..says:..October..30,..2010..at..12:38..pm..hey..dud..ur..website..rox..but..do..u..hav..htc..hero..final..frimware..on..yr..blog..Reply..junkyard..says:..October..30,..2010..at..12:39..pm..for..samsung..gts..5230..Reply..rathnakishore..says:..November..1,..2010..at..5:50..am..hi..genius..Please..send..me..an..email..when..my..answer..is..posted(LogOut/Change)...You...are...commenting...using...your...Google+...accountsorry.for.my.bad.english.Reply.Marcus.says:.November.7,.2010.at.10:59.pm.When.i.had.my.samsung.s5230.like.an.iphone.i.couldnt.change.it.to.english.can.you.do.thisExample:...What...accessories...go...with...this?...More...Details...Category...Add...your...own...keyword...Add...your...own...keyword...Add...your...own...keyword...Add...your...own...keyword...Add...your...own...keyword...Add...your...own...keyword...Add...your...own...keyword...Add...your...own...keyword...Add...your...own...keyword...Add...your...own...keyword...How...would...you...categorize...your...question?...My...Information...Enter...your...user...name*...Enter...your...user...name...My...Location...My...Email...*...You...must...enter...an...email...address.CANCEL..PREVIEW..Terms..&..Conditions..Policies..and..Guideline..Ask..a..New..Question..Question..Preview..A..notification..will..be..sent..to..when..an..answer..is..postedthank..you..so..much!..Reply..Tyler..says:..July..6,..2010..at..4:32..pm..hi..Can..i..know..wher..did..u..put..the..game..cuz..all..i..see..is..ibeer..,firefox..and..wallpaper..could..u..pls..help..me..Reply..Graeme..Duff..says:..July..14,..2010..at..8:07..am..Plz..help..me..i..would..like..some..games..but..it..always..says..unsupported..file..type..PLZ..help..me!!..Reply..vikas..says:..July..14,..2010..at..10:30..am..Hay..there..buddy!..Man..i..just..Downloaded..all..these..apps&.sounds..coolMy..Information..Enter..your..user..name*..Enter..your..user..name..My..Location..My..Email..*..You..must..enter..an..email..addressThis..website..is..best..viewed..using..Internet..Explorer..9..,..Chrome..,..Safari..and..newer..browsers(optional)...Questions...&...Answers...are...typically...posted...within...24...hours,...pending...approvalYour...feedback...has...been...removedkhan..plz..help..me..out&Thank...you!You...have...successfully...submitted...feedback...for...this...answerBut.the.real.deal.i.am.after.are.the.gamesNotify...me...of...new...posts...via...emailI.was.wonder.if.you.can.tell.me.in.what.programming.language.do.you.make.JAR.gamesand...put...it...on...again...could..suggest..me..which..is..the..best..for..my..mobilethis...sucks...man...!...plzzz...help...VIEW...MORE...Questions...&...Answers...are...typically...posted...within...24...hours,...pending...approval2 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 01:03 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Goultarminator Rykke Errel Index du Forum -> Goultarminator Rykke-Errel -> Présentations des candidats Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006