Goultarminator Rykke Errel Index du Forum
Goultarminator Rykke Errel
Un tournoi pour ceux qui en ont.

Goultarminator Rykke Errel Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Transitions/Alpha Set 1. MOV 05/20/2016 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Goultarminator Rykke Errel Index du Forum -> Goultarminator Rykke-Errel -> Présentations des candidats
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gerfod

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 06:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Transitions/Alpha Set 1. MOV 05/20/2016 Répondre en citant

Transitions Alpha Set 1. MOV > urlin.us/2be5t

Online,,,Chat,,,Last,,,message,,,6,,,days,,,ago,,,G4662:,,,Hide,,,session,,,,,,,,,,,,Profile,,,,,,Delete,,,message,,,X,,,,,,,,,Profile,,,X,,,Ranks:,,,,,,Administrator,,,,,,Registered,,,,,,Guest,,,,,,Special,,,Kide,,,shoutbox,,,v0.7.6,,,by,,,blog.gfxline.net,,,Name:,,,G1396,,,Message:,,,Statistics,,,Users,,,online:,,,.Starting,,,as,,,a,,,tiny,,,image,,,from,,,afar,,,,it,,,grows,,,over,,,two,,,seconds,,,in,,,time,,,to,,,completely,,,fly,,,past,,,the,,,screen,,,towards,,,the,,,viewerBy,,the,,end,,of,,this,,article,,you,,should,,be,,able,,to,,create,,basic,,Alpha,,Transitions,,and,,import,,those,,transitions,,into,,DVD,,Studio,,Pro,,3,,so,,that,,you,,can,,re-use,,them,,over,,and,,over,,againThat,means,you,can,do,animated,logos,,animated,sidebars,,animated,anything,you,can,come,up,with,that,needs,to,have,some,transparency,without,having,to,key,out,the,green,colorWant,more,insight,for,your,Twitch,channel?,Every,Saturday,youll,get,the,LiveSpace,Weekly,newsletter,delivered,to,your,inbox.It,will,also,contain,that,weeks,posts,,special,offers,and,more,insight,from,me,thats,too,short,for,a,article,and,too,long,for,a,tweetAfter,youve,added,the,transition,it,should,show,up,in,View,Scene,Transition,,Stinger:,transition####,select,the,transition,you,want,to,use,and,then,set,the,Transition,Speed,to,the,same,length,as,your,transition,(the,millisecond,thing)Why,,,its,,,so,,,closely,,,talked,,,about,,,as,,,HTML5,,,Video,,,is,,,because,,,its,,,supported,,,in,,,browser,,,by,,,only,,,having,,,the,,,tag,,,video,,,presentWith,that,understood,,let's,get,startedThis,,is,,also,,the,,time,,you,,will,,need,,to,,set,,Transition,,speed,,atThe,usage,of,these,Alpha,Transitions,is,the,same,as,the,Standard,Transitions,,so,we,won't,go,over,that,againThe,,,menu,,,I,,,am,,,in,,,now,,,is,,,placed,,,outside,,,the,,,white,,,area,,,,becoming,,,the,,,background,,,of,,,this,,,transitionLooking,,at,,Twitch,,branding,,from,,another,,perspective,,Copyright,,,,2015Apply,a,track,matte,key,to,Video,Clip,BAs,,this,,animated,,DVD,,text,,approaches,,me,,,so,,does,,that,,field,,of,,view,,,until,,it,,becomes,,my,,entire,,viewHere,is,an,example,of,what,it,should,look,like,in,the,end:,,>,Related,Posts,Video,Tutorial:,Using,Track,Matte,Transitions,in,Adobe,Premiere,Video,Editing,Tutorial:,Track,Matte,Transition,in,Final,Cut,Track,Matte,Video,Transitions,FAQs,Tags:,Adobe,,premiere,pro,,track,matte,,tutorial,Tweet,Pin,It,Leave,a,Reply,Cancel,reply,Or,Login,with,Google,Your,email,address,will,not,be,publishedNo,spam2This,,,guide,,,wont,,,really,,,go,,,into,,,exactly,,,how,,,to,,,use,,,FFMPEG,,,and,,,the,,,command,,,line,,,and,,,instead,,,Im,,,going,,,to,,,show,,,how,,,to,,,use,,,WinFFThe,,,way,,,I,,,do,,,it,,,is,,,to,,,use,,,MOV,,,as,,,the,,,container,,,and,,,PNG,,,as,,,the,,,codec,,,,basically,,,it,,,will,,,have,,,all,,,of,,,those,,,PNG,,,images,,,inside,,,the,,,MOV,,,container,,,and,,,since,,,PNG,,,can,,,maintain,,,alpha,,,so,,,will,,,the,,,MOV,,,,this,,,will,,,also,,,add,,,the,,,ability,,,to,,,exportaudioIMAGES,Photos,Vectors,Editorial,FOOTAGE,MUSIC,BLOG,1-866-663-3954,Live,Chat,English,esk,Dansk,Deutsch,English,Espaol,Franais,Italiano,Magyar,Nederlands,Norsk,Polski,Portugus,Suomi,Svenska,Trke,,,,,,View,Plans,&,Pricing,Sign,In,0,Footage,All,Images,Photos,Vectors,Illustrations,Footage,Music,search,Images,Photos,Vectors,Editorial,FOOTAGE,MUSIC,Sign,In,1-866-663-3954,View,Plans,&,Pricing,My,Cart,0,set,of,transitions,+,alpha,channel,(matte),using,an,additive,colour,model,Stock,video,Clip,Length,0:23,Aspect,Ratio,16:9,Clip,ID,412102,Copyright,ivra,HD,$79,1920,X,1080,,25,fps,MJPEG,74.7,MB,SD,$49,852,X,480,,25,fps,MOV,8.8,MB,Web,$19,426,X,240,,25,fps,MOV,3.6,MB,Download,Save,to,a,Clipbox,Save,to,a,Clipbox,Download,Comp,Download,Comp,Visually,Similar,HD,00:21,3d,animation,of,people,walking,SD,00:36,peacock's,feathers,HD,00:06,Mobile,phone,skating,(loopable),SD,00:05,water,flowing,SD,00:07,water,falling,in,a,glass,shape,HD,00:08,water,in,virtual,glass,HD,00:06,rolling,egg,SD,00:25,Bee,on,a,pencil,school,backgroundAll,,you,,need,,to,,do,,is,,add,,the,,webM,,as,,a,,video,,fileWe,talked,before,about,the,two,types,of,transitions,with,DVD,Studio,Pro,3The,text,DVD,is,off,in,the,backgroundIf,,you,,try,,it,,out,,let,,me,,know!,,4The,cookie,settings,on,this,website,are,set,to,"allow,cookies",to,give,you,the,best,browsing,experience,possibleI,,,do,,,this,,,with,,,After,,,Effects,,,,but,,,you,,,can,,,use,,,whatever,,,program,,,you,,,feel,,,most,,,comfortable,,,withDownload,,,Comp,,,This,is,the,same,as,the,first,clip,in,method,one,with,the,exception,that,there,is,no,premultiplied,alpha,channel,in,the,animationThey,,,are,,,very,,,simple,,,to,,,understand,,,once,,,you,,,see,,,themThe,,clip,,uses,,a,,background,,matte,,to,,determine,,which,,areas,,of,,the,,animation,,or,,video,,will,,become,,the,,start,,of,,the,,transition,,and,,the,,end,,of,,the,,transitionAlpha,,,Transitions,,,use,,,up,,,to,,,three,,,separate,,,animation,,,clips,,,or,,,videos,,,combined,,,to,,,form,,,a,,,single,,,transitionThats,,the,,conversion,,happeningThis,,,is,,,nothing,,,groundbreaking,,,and,,,one,,,time,,,fee,,,software,,,like,,,WireCast,,,have,,,already,,,have,,,this,,,feature,,,for,,,awhile,,,,theres,,,still,,,a,,,lot,,,of,,,people,,,on,,,Twitch,,,that,,,are,,,using,,,X-SplitEmail,,address:,,First,,Name,,Twitch,,broadcaster?,,Yes,,No,,,,If,,you,,are,,an,,Adobe,,After,,Effects,,owner,,,you,,will,,also,,have,,access,,to,,the,,small,,project,,files,,used,,to,,create,,this,,sample,,Alpha,,Transition,,described,,here1Go,,,to,,,Effects,,,Controls>Track,,,Matte5This,,way,,,the,,entire,,target,,consumes,,the,,viewer,,in,,my,,transitionEvery,,,week,,,I,,,post,,,two,,,articles,,,around,,,those,,,topics,,,to,,,get,,,you,,,thinking,,,and,,,taking,,,action,,,to,,,grow,,,your,,,Twitch,,,channel f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 06:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Goultarminator Rykke Errel Index du Forum -> Goultarminator Rykke-Errel -> Présentations des candidats Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006